Followers

Tuesday 17 January 2017

PaperArtsy Eclectica³: Tracy Scott Stamps Sets

Today I am so pleased to share some samples
 that I've been working on for the launch of 
Tracy Scott's new Eclectica stamps, stencils and Fresco paints. 

Be sure to checkout all the details over on the PaperArtsy blog.

These stamps are so very versatile so no matter if your a card maker, atc maker or art journaler you will find these stamps very useful and adaptable to all styles.




























All stamps and stencils are available from PaperArtsy. 

Stamp sets used are: 
ETS06
ETS07
ETS08

Stencils used are: 
PS052
PS053
PS054






Thank you so much to Tracy for asking me to be one of her wingmen for this launch. 
Also thank you to PaperArtsy for letting me loose with their products.
I have had so much fun with these as I am sure you will too. 

2 comments: