Followers

Thursday 12 January 2017

Happy New Year

Hello. 
Sorry I have been awol for awhile, its been so busy here. 
Here are some of the things I have been working on. 

I am over on the Ranger blog this week with a step by step project. 



My January page for the Dylusions facebook challenge.


I have been tidying up my craft corner too. Do you think I have too much Dylusions? I personally do not think you can ever have too much Dylusions. 

Dylusions stamps all in a row.


Journals, most are full. 


A mini blender for every colour. 


A couple of pocket letters. 



Some journal pages.









A couple of tags from December Dylusions Facebook Challenge. 



My upcoming workshops are here. 












I hope to see you at one of the classes.

Take care and thank you for stopping by. 










No comments:

Post a Comment