Followers

Monday 12 September 2016

Cobwebs

Morning all. 
I have a journal page to share with you today.
 This one uses the new Cobwebs stencil from Dylusions and stamps from the new Dylusions sets Rose Coloured Glasses, Always and Never Forget.


I used a page that was already painted up. Overlayed the large version of the stencil onto the page and using Dylusions black marble paint and a mini blender I went through the stencil. 


Here is how it looks when done.

 

After leaving the paint to cure, go over all the black with the Dylusions white paint pen.


I then stamped and cut out the character I wanted and placed them where I wanted them to be. 


Stick them down and colour your character. Or if you prefer colour first then stick down. 


Add a quote should you wish. 


As Dyan would say, "easy when you know how".


Over on Dyan's blog there are some samples using the cobwebs stencil on tags, please click HERE to see them. 

Thank you for stopping by today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment