Followers

Friday 15 July 2016

Coffee App

Morning all.

Its my turn over on the Saturated Canary Blog today and this is my creation.

I have created a small book to practice my colouring and also to use up some of my left over bits of decorative papers. 

This is the front cover.

I have used Saturated Canary digi image Coffee App and you can find her HERE


The decorative papers are all from Graphic 45 An ABC Primer collection. The words are a Dylusions stamp set called Word Love, which I stamped onto sticky backed canvas which I had covered with Tim Holtz Distress ink Vintage Photo.  


I coloured the image with both Promarkers and Copics. I am slowly collecting more Copics and so need lots of practice. 

Hopefully I will be back soon with some of the inner pages of the book. 

Have a great day.
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment