Followers

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Witchkeys

Afternoon everyone. 

I have my latest Saturated Canary Design Team make to share with you today. 

I used Witchkeys digital stamp from Saturated Canary. I coloured it with my Promarkers and copics. 

This is on a 9x12" canvas board from Ranger.
I used Dylusions Paint on the background in Dirty Martini and Squeezed Orange. 


I used Dylusions stamp set Bits and Bats for the spider webs and Bits of This for the spider. 
I used some watered down black paint to splat with. 

The stencil was Dylusions Diamonds in the small size. I put Ranger Texture paste through the stencil to create some dimension. 

After covering the whole thing with Tim Holtz Distress Collage medium I then went to work with the new Distress Crayons blending all over the canvas.  Before finally going round the edge of my characters with a black Stabilo pencil and blending. 

Supplies were from 

www.afth.co.uk 
http://saturated-canary.myshopify.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment