Followers

Thursday 9 April 2015

Backgrounds

Morning all.

Just a quick post today but loaded with photos. 
I spent Easter Sunday creating a whole load of backgrounds. I have started a new Dylusions journal and it always feels a bit weird with loads of blank pages in. So I decided to sit down and get rid of the blank pages.

I used a mixture of Dylusions inks and paints, I love how well both products work together on the same page. 




































Thank you for stopping by today. 
Please leave a comment I would love to know what you think to my pages. 












2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been really busy Sandra creating those fabulous backgrounds in your new journal. Looking forward to those fabulous pages you always seem to create with them
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief, you have been busy, this is an amazing collection.

    Have a lovely week.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete