Followers

Wednesday 4 February 2015

February Dylusions Facebook Challenge.

Morning all from a snowy East Yorkshire, England.
I totally love the snow and am so excited we have finally got some here.

As many of you know I run a Dylusions Challenge over on Facebook. 
This months challenge is to use Purple, Hearts and Skulls. 
I have to say I didn't think I would enjoy this as much as I did. I don't tend to use skulls very often but I really enjoyed stepping out of my box and using them. 

Here is my page. 


I used Dylusions ink sprays on the background. I used Crushed Grape, London Blue and Vibrant Turquoise. The heart stamp in the background is from Inbetweenies set.

I used Pin up Queen body with a head from Bits of This.


To create hair I used Hearts from Love Struck Lucy.


The skulls are from Day of the Heads set.
To colour the images I used a mixture of Copic markers and ProMarkers. 

All supplies are available at Art From The Heart home of Dylusions, just click here for the Dylusions section. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment