Followers

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Journal page, Dylusions Paints.

Afternoon all.

Just a quick journal page to share with you today. 

The background to this page was created at a recent journal class when we able to use the awesome new Dylusions paints. There are just so lush and a dream to work with as an art journaler. You guys are gonna love them. 

So this is the background, done with the paints.


Here is my finished page.
I used the journal block around the outside. I would have no idea where I would be without my journal block. Love it.


The stamp used here is from the new Endeavour stamp set. 


All supplies are from Art From The Heart.



Next month sees Art From The Hearts preview day. A chance to see upcoming workshops and also to take a taster session with some of the tutors, including myself. 
For more information and to book a place please follow the link HERE

Thank you for stopping by today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment