Followers

Friday 1 August 2014

Summer Canvas

Morning.

Well the children are on their summer holidays so I thought I wouldn't get any time to craft. But thanks to the fantastic weather we have been having I have managed to create a canvas sat at the patio table while the little guy was in the paddling pool. 

Here it is.
The canvas is 8x10. The background is mainly Amsterdam Paints. I did add some Dylusions White Linen spray through a stencil too. I also used 2 of the Graphic Background stamps. 

The stamp sets used were: 
Graphic Backgrounds
Pin Up Queen
Bits of This
Bags of Bunting
Birds On A Wire
Tallulah Trip









Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! So glad I found your blog. So much fun and inspiration to see such wonderful art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, thank you so much for your lovely comment and welcome to my blog. x

      Delete