Followers

Monday 18 August 2014

Post Cards

Morning all.
Over at Crafty Boots this fortnight the challenge is 'Post Cards'. Here is my interpretation. 

This is an 8x8 (again, lol) black card.
All the papers are from Graphic 45 By The Sea 8x8 collection, you can purchase them here.


The main image is from Saturated Canary and is called 'Washi Girl'. I coloured her with my Pro Markers, except for the skin which I coloured with Copics. 


The swirl is from Creative Expressions and the post cards are from the same paper pad as the papers.



Thank you for stopping by today. 

2 comments:

  1. Another fabulous creation, I love this Saturated Canary image and your brilliant post cards.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your little girl is so sweet, looks like she's a crafter too!! Love your colours and the pearl swirls are a fantastic touch! :)

    ReplyDelete