Followers

Monday 4 August 2014

Flowers.

Morning all.
Over at Crafty Boots this fortnight the challenge is 'Flowers'.
Here is my interpretation. 
This is made from old packaging from my craft supplies.

Its covered with Graphic 45 papers from Sweet Sentiments, Little Darlings and Secret Garden 8x8 collections. You can get Graphic 45 products here.


The main image is from Saturated Canary and is called Grow I coloured her with Pro Marker pens. 


The flowers are from Hobbycraft and the hat pins are from Creative Expressions.


This is the reverse with papers from the same collections as the front. the ribbon is from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by today. 

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning, I love the backing papers and the gorgeous Saturated Canary image. Great door hanging.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a wonderful arrangement of beautiful flower patterns! Your girl is coloured so perfectly! Just stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete