Followers

Friday 3 January 2014

January Calendar Page

Happy New Year everyone.

Well I managed to complete a whole year of the calendar journal. I am so pleased with myself. Anyway I am trying for a second year. 

Here is the start of 2014's page. 

The background was created using Amsterdam Paints. I love these paints. 


The stamp around the edge is from the Dylusions Christmas accessories set.



This lovely little one is a digi from Saturated Canary called Mousey Mo. She is coloured with Pro Marker pens.


This digi is again from Saturated Canary and is called A New Canvas. She is again coloured with Pro Marker pens. 


The date tiles are a Tim Holtz Stamp from the Apothecary set.



Thank you for stopping by today. 

1 comment:

  1. Great journal page for the month and love all the imagery. Happy new year to you
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete