Followers

Sunday 8 December 2013

December Calendar Journal

Hi there.

Well I can't believe I have managed a whole year of my Calendar journal, quite proud of myself really :-)

Anyway here is December and it is very mush a Dylusions fest. 
All supplies available at Art From The Heart.  

The background is Cherry Pie Dylusions ink spray.
The snowflakes are done with a sakura gelly roll pen through the Let it snow 9x12 Dylusions stencil. 


 The beard is a stamp from Christmas Accessories Dylusions set. I stamped it with Wendy Vecchi Archival ink pad 'watering can' so it wouldn't be quite as dark colour as black.


The lady is of course Pondering Petunia again Dylusions. 


She is coloured with Dylusions inks in water brushes.


I used Dy's alphabet to write December.


Here is a full round up of this years calendar journal.












Thank you for coming by today. 
Merry Christmas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment