Followers

Monday 23 September 2013

Distress weekend

Hi there.

I have had the most fabulous few days at Art From The Heart, taking classes with the uber talented Kaz Hall. Kaz is amazing at all she does but especially distress and vintage, she totally rocks these looks. Please hop over and check out her blog here for tonnes of inspiration. 

Had to have my picture with her.


Friday saw us doing a tag book using lots and lots of different distress techniques.











When I thought it couldn't get any better...... it did. Saturday saw us making a canvas. I have always adored this look but never thought I would ever be able to achieve it. But thanks to Kaz I have and I can honestly say I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. 







Then look who else arrived........ The Queen of Dylusions herself Dyan Reaveley 


How cool was that? Two uber talented ladies together = one happy Red Kitty. 

Thank you for stopping by today. 
All supplies were from Art From The Heart, please check their website for details on their products and workshops. 




3 comments:

  1. Aww thank you Sandra, I had a great time, so glad you liked the projects......it was so lovely to see you!! Thanks for the lovely present....it's a work of art which I will treasure xxx
    Mwah, mwah ,mwah

    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw looks amazing, I so will get there one day!! Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic stuff there. What a great time you must have had. I'm sooooooooooo jealous, lol.

    ReplyDelete