Followers

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Christmas is Coming with Dylusions and Graphic 45

Hi there.
Well I have to say I am never normally this organised when it comes to Christmas and perhaps this may turn out to be all that I get round to making but hey ho at least I made an effort.

I received the Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet 8x8 paper pad from my bestest buddy Bex for Christmas (how awesome a buddy is she?) Any way after realising I couldn't just sit and look at them the whole year I decided to do something with them. 

Here is what I have done so far with them. Both cards are 8x8. All the papers are from Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet. 


The main image is from Dylusions set Curious Corrin. 
The hat and beard are from Christmas Accessories set.


The stamped image is coloured with ProMarkers.


The tag was cut from one of the paper sheets in the pad. 


The second card is the same materials just different paper combinations




Thank you for stopping by today. 

All supplies are from:
Except for the ProMarkers - Letraset 




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous. I don't 'do' Christmas cards, but these are so unusual. Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete