Followers

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Good Luck Bestie

Back again with my 3rd blog of the day, lol. Don't get much chance to get on the computer so making the most of it by entering lots of challenges.
This is a 5x7 card using Centura Pearl card stock from Crafters Companion. I have had it forever and only use it every now and then these days. 
The patterned papers are from Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby Collection 12x12 papers.


The main image is a Bestie from Sherri Baldy called Geeky Gertie.


She is coloured with my Pro Markers. The gems are from my stash.


There is a touch of glitter here and there.


The stamped border down the side is from Tim Holtz Classics #6 collection.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Entering 
My Besties Aussie - Anything Goes. 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous creation, thanks for sharing and good luck with the challenge. Suzanne Besties Aussie DT

    ReplyDelete