Followers

Saturday 20 July 2013

Christmas in July

Hi there. 
Just wanted to share my first Christmas card of 2013 with you.

Its an 8x8 card. All the papers are from Lili of the Valley 'Frosty Christmas' 8x8 paper pad.


The main image is from Lacy Sunshine, she is called Coco - Santa's Hot Chocolate. This is my first Lacy digi and I have to say I really do like them. 


She is coloured with my Pro Markers. I added a touch of glitter to her wings and the berries in her hair. The diamonds and gems are all from my stash, as is the ribbon.


The rosettes are created using Tim Holtz die. The snowflake and card candi are also from my stash.


I usually do Christmas in traditional colours but felt this image called for blue, not sure why but there we are.



Thank you for stopping by today. 

Entering 


2 comments:

  1. Fab card Sandra. Great colouring and love the way you've shown off Coco.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Sandra, Coco does look fabulous in blue. I love the bling in her hair.
    Thanks for joining in at Lacy Sunshine this time and good luck x

    ReplyDelete