Followers

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Lovely

This is again an 8x8 card. All the plain card stock is from Paper Mania. 
All the patterned papers are from Lili of The Valley's Bear Necessities 8x8 paper pad. 


The main image is from Saturated Canary and is called Lovely. She is coloured with Pro Marker pens. 


The flowers here are from Anne Marie Designs, although they come ivory I have coloured them with my Pro Markers to blend in better. The centres are Card Candi from Craftwork Cards. The gems are part of a swirl from Stamps by Chloe.


These 3 flowers are from Mulberry Street by Petaloo, again with Card Candi as their centres and also gems from from my stash.


I did some faux stitching around some of the papers with my Pro Marker. 




Thank you for stopping by to look today.


Entering:
Saturated Canary #45 - Show us your Lovely.
I Love Pro Markers # 171 - All Stitched Up.
The Paper Shelter #115 - Flower Power.


3 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured image great layout. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely colour scheme, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful, the colours are so delecate, perfect.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete