Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Dotts and Stripes.

Hi there and welcome to another blog post.
This is an 8x8 blank card.
The patterned papers are from Lili of the Valley & Nitwit Candles & Cake 8x8 paper pad.


The main image is a Bestie called Messy Bessy. 


 I coloured her with my Pro Markers and added a gem from my stash.


The swirl is one I bought at a craft fair already die cut. The flowers are from Mulberry Street by Petaloo and I added some gems to the centre to finish them off.


Thank you for looking.

Entering:
The Scrapbook Stamp Society  #6 - Dotts and Stripes.
Passion for ProMarkers # 203 - Floral Fantasy.


4 comments:

  1. A lovely card, I love the rich colours. Thank you for joining the SSS challenge. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and colourful card Sandra.

    Thanks for join us at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the red and green work so well together here. Love the image you have used and colour matched so well to the papers you have used. Thanks for joining in with the Floral Fantasy challenge at PFP this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a wonderful eye for composition, this card really pops. I love those red flowers and this sweet image.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete