Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Pearls and Lace

Afternoon all and welcome to another blog post. This card is again an 8x8 escalloped edge card.

All the patterned papers are from Lili of the Valley & Nitwit Collection called Bear Necessities 8x8 paper pad. The plain paper is from my stash. 


The main image is a Bestie from Sherri Baldy called Emily Espresso.


The flowers are from Anne Marie Designs and come in ivory but I have coloured them with Pro Markers to match them into the card.


The pearl swirls are from Kaiser Crafts and the lace is from my stash.

 

I coloured the image with Pro Markers.






Thank you for looking.

Entering:
Besties Challenge #21 - Pearls and Lace.
I Love ProMarkers #173 - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Kitty. Gorgeous papers and colours and another super image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Kitty, love the colours! Thanks for joining us at My Besties Challenge!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet card, another fab colour scheme and such a cute image.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete