Followers

Monday 8 April 2013

The olde curiosity shoppe Journal page

This double spread in my creative journal was inspired by the extremely talented Gentleman Crafter Jim Hankins. For the original inspiration please click here.

Here is my interpretation
I used the Graphic 45 collection The Olde Curiosity Shoppe with a couple of Dylusions stamps in there (Pondering Petunia, Curious Corrin, Background Basics). The border stamp is from the Tim Holtz Classic no6 set.


Here is the page with its tags removed.



These are the 2 main tags.


These are the 3 tags that are down the right hand side page.


The middle tag also opens out to reveal more.



Thank you for stopping by and I hope that i did Jim's original page justice?


2 comments:

  1. Ooooo Jim would be so proud! So gorgeous xxx lovely to see you at the weekend xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! It is GORGEOUS! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Gosh it so cool...I just keep going back and looking at all the detail! You totally rocked this! Can I say...Yahoooooo! Hugs to ya!

    J.

    ReplyDelete