Followers

Saturday 16 February 2013

Besties digi stamps

Morning all from a sunny East Yorkshire, its lovely to see the sun shining again and not grey cloudy sky's. 
Today i have a valentines card to show you.
This card is using a new set of digi stamps i found called Besties, fabulous aren't they? They are created by the lovely Sherri, please checkout her blog here for loads of inspiration. This is the first time i have used them but am sure you will see some more of these in my crafting.
This stamp is called 'Hearts a Flutter' and can be found here.


I started with a blank Kanban 8x8 card, The red matting is using Bazzil 12x12 card stock.
The black and white background papers are from Blonde Moments collection


I coloured the images with Pro- markers and added gems from my stash in both black and red. 


I found the word peel offs in my stash, forgot i had these as it is very rare i use peel offs these days. 


Thank you for looking.

Entering 


No comments:

Post a Comment