Followers

Friday 1 February 2013

February Calendar Challenge

Wow its February already, where has January gone? Any way here is my February calendar journal page.

The background is a mixture of paint dabbers and Dylusions sprays. .

The rows of hearts is from Dylusions Inbetweenies stamp set, the harlequins stamp is from Dylusions basic background stamp set. the love stamp is again Dylusions from word love set.


The large hearts are from Blond Moments papers as are the squares for the days.


The writing is done myself with inspiration coming from Dyan Reaveley.


If you would like to take part in this challenge, please hop over to Kate Crane's blog for more details here


Thank you for looking. 

4 comments:

  1. A great February! I love your letters for the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lettering!! The thought, I've missed a stamp set somewhere, when cruising through my mind. Love all the layers in the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty pages. The background is so bright, I love it. I am always so impressed by artists who can letter like you can. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty Febraury page. Love the writing.

    ReplyDelete