Followers

Monday 1 October 2012

Three of something.

This fortnight over at Crafty Boots Challenge the theme is 'three of something' and here is my design team piece.
 
I started with 3 small 3x3 canvas blanks, sprayed them with Dylusions inks London Blue and Vibrant Turquoise.
The border stamp is again from Dylusions and is the 'around the edge' set.
The other stamps are all from 'pondering Petunia' set.
 
 
Using the 'starry starry night' 5x8 Dylusions stencil i spritzed water through to create the ghosting effect on the background of the first canvas. (Hope you can make it out?)
The flowers and gems are from my stash.

 
Again did some star ghosting on the middle one but its much more faint here.

 
The bottom canvas was over sprayed with Vibrant turquoise using the Dylusions 5x8 dotty flowers stencil.


 
The image is coloured using Dylusions inks in water pens for ease. The following colours were used:
London Blue
Vibrant Turquoise
Bubblegum Pink.
 
It is all held together with a piece of ribbon from my stash.
 
 
3 canvas, 3 flowers and 3 gems.
 
Thank you for looking.


4 comments:

  1. What a great idea for this Challenge and so unusual - it would make a great gift (you can tell I am in Christmas gifts mod).

    Thank you for the inspiration.

    Dionne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally adorable! Love the colors and the split mage over the canvases! Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamps are the perfect size for those canvases, what a fab idea Sand, I love it. It looks cool too. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! The colours look great too!! I'm gonna have to get me some of those little canvases!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete