Followers

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Santa with a lime twist

This is my latest page in my new Dyan journal, ooh its fabaroonie to work in.
Anyway this page was created with a background of Dylusions inks in Cut Grass and Fresh Lime.
 
 
This image is the Sugar Plum Fairy from The Octopode Factory, isn't she fab?
She is coloured with the following pro markers:
Blush, Poppy, Crimson, Pine, Lime Green, Pale Pink, Tea Green. Her wings are from the Dylusions set Ruby Rainbow and are coloured with Lime Green pro marker. The gems are all from my stash.
 
 
This chappy is again from the Octopode Factory and is Santa & Baby Ruddy. He is again coloured with pro markers, the same as above but with Burnt Sienna and Tulip Yellow extra. His beard, hat and cuffs are glittered with chameleon glitter.

 
This holly stamp has fast become a favourite of mine and is from Dylusions Christmas borders set. It is coloured with Cut grass and postbox red dylusions ink. Edged with a white gelly roll pen. 

 
The square right hand side border is created from a Dylusions stencil called chequered dots. The wiggly line above it i created free hand (first time i have dared to do this). I drew the holly leaves on with the white gelly roll pen.

 
The merry Christmas words are from the Dylusions Christmas border stamp set.
 
 
Thank you for looking.
 
Entering:-
TOFF - Squares.
I Love Pro markers 140 - Christmas is coming.


6 comments:

  1. This is such a fun Christmas card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers anything goes this week and good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it. Good to see you joining us at I ♥ Promarkers again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally brilliant Sandra. Love this. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. After noticing your use of dylusions in the post above this I had to have a little peak around and wow what fab pieces on here. I have become your newest follower and will be back to see more of your work. I am a frequent visitor to AFTH and love the work done there too!
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, bright page, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete