Followers

Friday 5 October 2012

My Way

This week over at the Art Journal Cafe their challenge is music. At the time i was looking at thier page i was listening to Bon Jovi's "Its my life" song, where they mention Frank Sinatra. This page then popped into my head.
 
The background is created with Pitch Black Dabber. The outside decoration is created with Dylusions stencil - Number Jumble.
 
The picture is edged with Black Glaze Sakura pen and the dots created with a white POSCA pen.

 
This is a small tag, again covered with Black Dabber and edged with a sakura White gelly roll pen.

 
Underneath the tag are the words from Sinatra's song My Way. These are written through a star stencil from the Dylusions starry starry night.
 
"Yes there were times i'm sure you knew,
when i bit off more than i could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and stood tall,
and did it my way".
 
 
The back of the tag has the words from Bon Jovi's "its my life". The lines on the back are from Write between the lines stamp set from Dylusions.
 
"Its my life, its now or never.
I aint gonna live forever,
i just wanna live while i'm alive.
My heart is like an open highway,
like Frankie said' i did it my way'.
I just wanna live while i'm alive".

 
The small stars are created from the starry starry night Dylusions stencil and coloured with Sakura gelly roll pen. The word' life' is from Dylusions word love stamp set.


 
 
Thank you for looking.
 
Entering :
 


4 comments:

  1. Quel magnifique travail !!!! Merci de partager ton processus de création avec nous, c'est positivement fantastique !
    A très bientot pour un autre challenge sur AJC
    Carol, une des Frappucinos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Sandra, really does represent the music theme. Great idea. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a gorgeous page and a pretty tribute!
    thanks for playing with us at the art journal café :)

    france, one of the frappuccinos

    ReplyDelete