Followers

Monday 20 August 2012

Tweet Tweet

Morning all. This is my design team piece for this fortnights challenge over at Crafy Boots. the theme is Tweet Tweet so just have to feature birds of any kind.


I started with a No 8 Manilla tag from Ranger.
I used Dylusions spray inks in cut grass and lemon zest to create the background.
The border is from the inbetweenies Dylusions set.


The owl is Abbie Owl from Dawn Bibby and was stamped onto an old book page and coloured with Dylusions fresh lime ink.
The hat is from Dylusions set Doolally Dorris and coloured with vibrant turquoise dylusions ink.


The solid leaves are again Dylusions and are from Doodle parts set.
The words are also dylusions and are from quintessential quotes set.
All the white highlights are created with a white POSCA pen.


Thanks for looking.


7 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is fabulous love the green and your fab detail.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,this is sooo pretty. I just love your design.

    Dionne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - I have this owl stamp too, but not used it for ages, you've inspired me to get it out. Great colours and effects. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and the background is really stylish. Love the way you have combined all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dylusions treatment on your tag and what a lovely owl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya hun hun, sorry I haven't stopped by for a while (am useless lately) gorgeous tag, I love the colours and that owl is so sweet
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love this, isn't it great working with the Dylusions inks..... can't get enough of them!
    BTW, looked a little further here and I really love what you make!!! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete